What is Shamanic Healing?
Shamanism has been used for centuries by many different cultures throughout the world to treat emotional and spiritual suffering based on the needs of the individual. In Shamanism, some conditions and illness, such as depression, addition and ADHD are thought to have a spiritual component that will respond to shamanic techniques. Even physical illnesses are thought to have spiritual causes, while feelings of something missing can be attributed to a type of energy loss. Shamanism often takes an integrative approach to healing with other complementary therapies such as aromatherapy, reiki and crystal healing.
What are the benefits of Shamanic Healing?
• clearing negativity and removing energy blockages
• alleviating stress and anxiety
• healing relationships
• methods that help against bullying
• clearing land and homes from geopathic stress
• connecting with spirit helpers and power animals